Volunteering & Donations
Are you a detail-oriented person who would be willing and able to volunteer some of your time to help out the library? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Whether you can help out for an hour a week or an hour a year, we are always in need of helping hands — and we rely on our volunteers to help us keep our shelves organized and things running smoothly!
If you’re interested please call Rebecca at 684-2116 or email email@example.com.
Gifts, donations, memorials and honorariums
- Monetary donations will be used to buy new books, equipment, or furniture for the library, unless otherwise specified.
- Donate gently used books to be added to the collection, or sold at a Friends of the Library Used Book Sale.
- The library director or board of trustees reserve the right to accept or reject any/all gifts and donations or dispose of any gifts or donations in line with the library policies.
- All items donated to the library become the property of the library.
- In compliance with IRS regulations, the library director cannot appraise any donated materials but may issue a statement acknowledging receipt of gifts or donations.
- A written statement will be sent to the donor to acknowledge all monetary donations.
- If a benefit is provided to the donor, the statement will acknowledge the benefit, give a good faith estimate of the benefit and advise the donor that only the amount of the contribution which exceeds the value of the return benefit may be considered as a donation.
Baldwin Public Library
400 Cedar Street
P.O. Box 475
Baldwin, WI 54002
11/11/20: Due to the rapid spread of COVID cases in our area at this time, the library will close its doors to browsing for a while. We are still here to help you, however! We will bring items to you through curbside pick-up, will accept jobs for copying, faxing, and scanning. You can email us documents to print out and pick up. Please call us at 715-684-3813 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our service hours will be:
Mon/Wed/Fri 10:00 - 4:00
Tue/Thu 10:00 - 6:00