2020 Tax Forms for Curbside Pickup
No need to call ahead, just come to the main entrance and request an available paper form from staff
Current Paper Forms Available
- Federal Form 1040 and instructions have arrived
- Federal Form 1040-SR for Seniors has arrived
Paper forms are now available on table in lobby, or call us for Curbside delivery. We have some basic forms and schedules, others can be printed off online.
- Rent Certificate for Homestead Credit Claims
- Schedule H/H-EZ – Instruction Booklet
- Form 1
- Form 1NPR – Form – Nonresident & Part-Year Resident Income Tax
- Form 1 – Instructions – Resident Income Tax
- Schedule WD – Instructions – Capital Gains and Losses
- Schedule WD – Schedule – Capital Gains and Losses
Unemployment Insurance Tax Information
1099-G Tax Information provided by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
1099-G Tax information – dwd.wi.gov/uiben/1099.htm
Why do I need a 1099-G tax form?
- Unemployment insurance benefits are taxable income
What information is on a 1099-G tax form?
- Unemployment benefits paid to you
- Federal and state income taxes withheld from your benefits
- Repayments of overpaid benefits
Where do I get my 1099-G tax form?
- View or print a copy of your current or previous year forms online https://my.unemployment.wisconsin.gov
- Log on using your username and password, then go to the “Unemployment Services” menu to access your 1099-G tax forms
When can I get my 1099-G tax form?
- Information for the most recent tax year will be available online in mid-January: https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uiben/1099.htm
Who do I ask about how to fill out my Form 1040 or Wisconsin Form 1?
Baldwin Public Library
400 Cedar Street
P.O. Box 475
Baldwin, WI 54002
Now longer hours beginning Monday, March 29th, 2021:
Mon/Wed/Fri: 9:00 – 6:00 Tues/Thur: 9:00 – 7:00
Sat. 9:00 – 1:00